RSTech offers various levels of HMI programming including
- Complete programs for new equipment
- Complete programs for existing equipment requiring upgraded automation and controls
- Small programming additions to existing equipment to enhance performance such as reducing overall cycle time or streamlining a process
- Small programming additions to existing equipment to provide new functionality such as the addition of a new motor, button, sensor, etc.
RSTech recommends and support the following HMI platforms and software
- Rockwell Software provides small machine level HMIs to facility-wide SCADA systems
- Rockwell Software FactoryTalkSE (Site Edition)
- Allen-Bradley PanelViewPlus – FactoryTalkViewME
- Allen-Bradley PanelView Component – Connected Components Workbench
- Allen-Bradley PanelView Standard – PanelBuilder32
Programming of other HMI brands and platforms are available upon request on a per-job basis.