RSTech has had the pleasure of working on projects for a wide range of customers from varying industries. Below is a partial list of companies we have worked with:
- Main Flame Industrial Services – Windsor, Ontario – Gas and Electric Ovens and Furnaces.
- JBC Surface Finishing Systems – Chatham, Ontario – Automated plating, cleaning and finishing lines. Tanks and process equipment.
- North American Rectifiers (NAR) – Chatham, Ontario – Rectifiers for plating, anodizing, and finishing.
- Eastman Manufacturing – Mississauga, Ontario – Automated plating lines, tanks, and ovens.
- UTC Aerospace – Oakville, Ontario – Aircraft Landing Gears.
- Sonaca NMF – Mirabel, Quebec – Aircraft wings.
- Messier-Bugatti-Dowty – Mirabel, Quebec and Querétaro, Mexico– Aircraft Landing Gears.
- Pratt & Whitney – Longueuil, Quebec – Jet Engines.
- Cannon Automotive – Windsor, Ontario
- Frimo – Chatham, Ontario
- MSSC – Chatham, Ontario, and Hopkinsville, Kentucky
- Dajcor Aluminum – Chatham, Ontario
- Can Art – Windsor and Brampton, Ontario
- Montreal Anodizing – Montreal, Quebec
- Moore’s Industrial Service – Calgary, Alberta
Oil & Gas
- Greenfield Ethanol – Chatham, Ontario
- Quinn Pumps (GE) – Red Deer, Alberta
- OEM Remanufacturing – Edmonton, Alberta
- Prism-Berlie – Windsor, Ontario – Fertilizer Manufacturer
- International Food Products (IFP) – Chatham, Ontario – Rice Milling
- KenVeg – Pain Court, Ontario – Vegetable Processing